- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Country Village hosts second annual Chocolate Tasting
The shops at Country Village in Bothell will be holding their second annual Chocolate Tasting from 2-6 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 9.
Over a dozen shops and restaurants will be featuring samples of favorite chocolates and treats for Valentine's Day.
Participating shops include:
• Tiffany Ann Home is offering Gluten Free Chocolate Torte
• Eclectic Haven is offering Handmade Chocolates
• Sankara Imports is offering Mukilteo Chocolates: Bangalore Spice, Earl Grey Tea, and Coconut Creme Truffles
• Stampin' in the Rain is offering an M&M variety tasting
• Quite the Find will have delectable chocolate bites
• The Village Bean & Chapters Photography will have triple chocolate brownies
• Zamani Culture House will be providing organic chocolate samplings and featuring free mini dance classes from 2-6 pm
• Heartland Interiors is offering Raspberry Cordials
• O'Malley & Potter will have Theo Chocolates from Seattle
• White House Antiques will have samples of their in house chocolates
Create a Vision Board, try the "Healthy" chocolate and sign up for a couples massage at Life Solutions Healing Center.
Country Village is located at 23718 Bothell-Everett Highway in Bothell. For more information call 425-483-2250.