- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Bothell, Kenmore, Woodinville team up to host July 4 celebrations
This Fourth of July, the cities of Bothell, Kenmore and Woodinville are teaming up to provide events throughout the day. All events are free unless otherwise noted.
• Freedom Festival
7-9:30 p.m., Patriot Dance at the Park at Bothell Landing (9919 N.E. 180th St.) featuring Tracy Allen Moore performing his tribute to Elvis.
• 8-10:30 a.m., City of Bothell Fire and E.M.S. Pancake Breakfast at the downtown firehouse (10726 Beardslee Blvd.).
• 11:15 a.m., Children’s Parade. Line-up at 104th Avenue Northeast and Main Street. Parade route proceeds west on Main Street and then north on Bothell-Everett Highway to Northeast 188th Street. Children must be accompanied by an adult throughout the parade route. No supervision is provided.
• Noon, Grand Parade. “Red, White and Bothell” is this year’s theme and Bothell High football coach Tom Bainter is the grand marshal. Parade route proceeds west on Main Street and then north on Bothell-Everett Highway to Northeast 188th Street. Parade participant applications are available at www.ci.bothell.wa.us.
• 1-3 p.m., inflatable amusement rides for children at the Park at Bothell Landing.
• 1-4 p.m., Bothell Historical Museum tours at the Park at Bothell Landing.
• 1:30 p.m., concert at the Park at Bothell Landing with The SeaChordsmen (Americana favorites and patriotic tunes).
• 2 p.m., Re-enactment of the Battle of Concord at the Park at Bothell Landing
For information, visit www.ci.bothell.wa.us or call (425) 486-7430.
Limited first-come, first-serve disabled parking will be available at Bothell City Hall (18305 101st Ave. N.E.).
• 10 p.m., 20-minute Fourth of July Fireworks presented by Banner Bank at Log Boom Park (61st Avenue Northeast and Northeast 175th Street).
Citizens are asked to bring a flashlight for safety purposes.
Public parking will be available at: Bethany Bible Church (6214 N.E. Bothell Way), Kenmore Lake Building (6161 N.E. 175th St.), Log Boom Park and Uplake Professional Center (5723 N.E. Bothell Way).
For information, visit www.cityofkenmore.com or call (425) 398-8900.
• Bluesfest at Wilmot Gateway Park (17301 131st Ave. N.E.) featuring:
Velvet Blues Revue, 3:30-4:40 p.m.
Blues Berries, 5-6:30 p.m.
Hettel Street Blue, 7-8:30 p.m.
Public parking will be available across the street from the Wilmot Gateway Park. Crafts, games and food will be available, and digital IDs for children will be sponsored by Farmers Insurance Group.
For information, visit www.ci.woodinville.wa.us or call (425) 984-2346.