The SOCH Center recently announced it’s organizing a free health and social services support camp in Bothell on April 14, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Sikh Center of Seattle, located at 20412, Bothell Everett Highway.
The SOCH Center is a Bothell-based local humanitarian services organization working relentlessly to serve humanity at large.
The objective of this camp is to provide following free services to uninsured or underinsured people without any boundaries of ethnicity, color or gender.
The camp will feature the following programs:
- Health Checkups (Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Cholesterol, BMI etc.)- Partner Molina Health
- Dental Camp (Restoration, Cleaning, Extractions)- Partner Medical Teams
- Mammograms – Partner Susan G Komen, Breast, Cervical and Colon Health Program
- Social Service (WA Apple Health Care Registration and Questions)- Partner WA State DSHS
- Orca Card Registrations- Partner WA State DSHS