City of Kenmore to blast off 4th of July fireworks show
July 1, 2012 · Updated 11:35 AM
The city of Kenmore is hosting a professional fireworks show over Lake Washington at Log Boom Park at 10 p.m. July 4. Fireworks will be launched from the Log Boom Park pier. Spectators are encouraged to bring a chair or blanket. Free.
Event parking is available at the following locations:
• Log Boom Park, Northeast 175th Street & 61st Avenue Northeast (limited)
• Bethany Bible Church, 6214 N.E. Bothell Way
• Uplake Professional Center, 5723 N.E. Bothell Way
• Kenmore Lake Building, 6161 N.E. 175th St
The following vendors will be on-site:
• Safeway (hotdogs, chips, kettle corn, drinks)
• Fun Times Ice Cream
• Glow-in-the-dark toys
The Log Boom Park pier will be closed on July 4 for the preparation of the fireworks show.