- About Us
Primary election 2012 update
Here's the final primary 2012 percentages from Washington State Elections for positions that affect Bothell and Kenmore:
• Legislative District 1, state senator:
Sen. Rosemary McAuliffe, 44.27 percent; Dawn McCravey, 42.2 percent.
(Of note: In Snohomish County, McCravey leads 43.23 to 42.91)
• In Congressional District 1, John Koster (R) and Suzan DelBene (D) lead the way in the primary.
Koster has 44.86 percent; DelBene, 22.48 percent.
• For the short-term Congressional District 1 race, Koster has 35.76 percent of the votes. DelBene has 25.02 percent.
• At State Representative Position No. 1, Bothell's incumbent Derek Stanford (D) and Bothell's Sandy Guinn (R) lead the way.
Stanford, 46.47 percent; Guinn, 26.82 percent.
• At State Representative Position No. 2, incumbent Luis Moscoso (D) took 94.81 percent and 93.15 percent of the vote in King and Snohomish counties, respectively, but was listed as 100 percent on the Washington State Elections site because they don't include write-in votes.
• In Legislative District 32, Positions No. 1 and No. 2, respectively, incumbents Cindy Ryu (D) and Ruth Kagi (D) are tops.
Ryu, 69.96 percent, and Kagi, 69.87 percent.
Also placing in the top two are:
Randy Hayden (R) for Position No. 1 -- 30.04 percent.
Robert Reedy (R) for Position No. 2 -- 20.14 percent.