- About Us
Lane closures in Bothell area of Snohomish County until Dec. 20
The Snohomish County Department of Public Works advises motorists in the Bothell area of the alternating lane closures at various locations.
The locations include:
• 49th Ave. SE, south of 228th Street SE
• 51st Ave. SE, south of 238th Street SE
• 228th Street SE, north of 49th Ave. SE
• 240th Street SE, east of Carter Raod
• Locust Way and Lockwood Road
• Lockwood Road and Carter Road
These alternating lane closures will run through Dec. 20 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
Qwest Communications Co. LLC has been granted permission to alternately close one lane of traffic at the above locations to access manhole and to pull 48 count fibers in an existing duct in conjunction with "The Ring Fiber Optic Network Project."
Emergency vehicles and school district transportation will have access at all times.
For more information contacted the Snohomish County Public Works at (425) 388-6453.