- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Summer wellness groups to start in Bothell this July
Around seven summer wellness groups for children are available this summer by Bothell Pediatric and Hand Therapy.
All groups are developed and run by certified and licensed developmental therapists that specialize in pediatric developmental therapy. They will teach principles of skill development from a neurophysiological and musculoskeletal approach, while implementing appropriate cognitive, physical and social-emotional curriculum components.
The groups will focus on self-regulation, social skills, and target areas of development in a fun, interactive, and engaging peer setting, producing functional results.
1) Communication Club - Early Language Group
2) Handwriting Club
3) Friend Me - Summer Social Group for Teens
4) See, Say, and Scribe Camp - Early Reading and Writing Skills
5) Speak Easy - Speech Fluency Group
6) Speech Buddies - Speech Articulation Group
7) Sports Boot Camp for Kids
Groups range from 4-8 weeks, with sessions 1-2 times per week. Cost is $520 if you register by June 1.
For more information, visit www.bpandht.com or call 425-481-1933.