- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
City of Bothell approves bond levy to repair parks and public spaces
Bothell City Council members voted to approve an ordinance authorizing a a $42 million Parks and Public Spaces Bond Levy that will be up for public vote on the November 2014 ballot.
The proposed bond levy is projected to cost Bothell citizens $9.68 per month in property taxes based upon a $300,000 income home. The levy is limited to 25 years and over the course of time, as home values increase and new construction occurs in the city, the levy amount paid by individual taxpayers will decrease from the 2015 amount.
If approved by voters, the levy will fund the following projects:
- Park at Bothell Landing
- New North Bothell Park (Snohomish County)
- North Creek Field # 3 Turf
- East Norway Hill Sportfields Improvements & Off-Leash Area
- North Creek Forest and other Open Space Acquisition and Development
- Multiway Boulevard
- Main Street Extension (acquisition)
- Main Street Enhancement
For more information, visit http://www.ci.bothell.wa.us/.