King County’s contractor is continuing to work overnight this week and next to make final connections to new sewer lines on 214th Street Southeast in front of the Pacific Medical Centers building in Bothell.
Night work will continue this week Thursday and Friday and Monday through Thursday next week. Nighttime work hours are from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Daytime work in the business center will continue along 214th Street Southeast and 20th Avenue Southeast.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THIS WORK
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Flaggers and signs will direct traffic in the work area.
- Drivers may experience some traffic delays during this work.
- Consider alternate routes including 29th Drive Southeast and 220th Street Southeast to access the business park.
- At times there may be noise and odors.
- To learn about the project and sign up for email updates, visit KingCounty.gov/NCI.
- For questions, call the construction information line at (206) 205-9795.