- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Northshore starting up summer soccer camp | Kenmore Sports Briefs
• The Cougar Soccer Camp, serving Northshore since 2004, will have three week-long sessions this summer, July 21, July 28 and Aug. 4 at the Pop Keeney Field grass pitch. For information, visit www.cougarsoccercamp.com or contact coaching director Alex Zahajko at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bothell company CrushN! Sports will sponsor the Lightning Strike Soccer Academy from 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays June 10-July 31 at Chinook Middle School’s track field, 2001 98th Ave. N.E., Bellevue.
Professional players Hugo Alcarez and Bill Umana will coach the camp. For information, call (425) 408-1000 or register by e-mail at email@example.com.
• The 2008 Viking Soccer Camp will be conducted from 9 a.m. to noon July 7-11 at Inglemoor High.
The camp has an organized curriculum and is designed to be fun while building soccer skills and techniques for ages 7-14. All skill levels are welcome. Campers will be divided into appropriate skill-level groups once camp begins. Cost is $99 and includes a camp T-shirt. For information, to download a brochure or register online, visit www.vikingsoccercamp.com.
• The Bothell High Cougar Tennis Camp will be held July 21-24 (grades 8-12), July 28-31 (grades 8-12) and Aug. 4-7 (boys and girls entering seventh grade). Cost is $100 if submitted by July 5 or $120 if submitted after July 5.
Camp instructors are Bothell High head coach Michael Pizzo and Bothell High junior-varsity coach Bob Moore. For information, call (206) 817-6395 or (425) 381-0711.
• The Northshore Wrestling Camp will hit the mat from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. June 23-27 at Inglemoor High.
The technique camp, for junior-high and high-school grapplers, will include live wrestling and drills and will focus on winning fundamental wrestling. Featured clinicians will include Kevin Corbett, Paul Sewell, Mike Sewell, Kelly Kubec, Jacob Young and Justin Springer, all successful high-school and college wrestlers.
Cost is $125 for the week; a $10 discount will be given to each wrestler in the same family. For information, call coach Tom Sewell at (206) 999-5622.
• The Bothell High Summer Fastpitch Camp will take place June 23-26 at the school fields.
Session 1 — 9 a.m. to noon, ages 6-10; Session 2 — 1-4 p.m., ages 11-15
Cost is $75 per session, per person; $60 per person (team price — five or more from one team); and $65 family (two or more from the same family). For information, call Terry Cays at (425) 481-1097.
• The Inglemoor Boys Basketball Camp will tip off from 9-11 a.m. July 7-11 at Inglemoor High. The 21st annual camp is for players in grades 7-11, and is run by head coach Greg Lowell, staff, players and alumni. Cost is $100. For details, call (425) 408-7308 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.