Bothell-Kenmore Sports Camps
July 8, 2008 · Updated 12:14 PM
• The Cougar Soccer Camp, serving Northshore since 2004, will have three week-long sessions this summer, July 21, July 28 and Aug. 4 at the Pop Keeney Field grass pitch.
For information, visit www.cougarsoccercamp.com or contact coaching director Alex Zahajko at email@example.com.
• Bothell company CrushN! Sports will sponsor the Lightning Strike Soccer Academy from 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays now through July 31 at Chinook Middle School’s track field, 2001 98th Ave. N.E., Bellevue.
Professional players Hugo Alcarez and Bill Umana will coach the camp.
Fees are $1,400 (recreational), $1,600 (select) and $2,000 (premier/pro). Coaches will set the student stage on the first day.
For information, call (425) 408-1000 or register by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The 2008 Viking Soccer Camp will be conducted from 9 a.m. to noon July 7-11 at Inglemoor High.
The camp has an organized curriculum and is designed to be fun while building soccer skills and techniques for ages 7-14. All skill levels are welcome. Campers will be divided into appropriate skill-level groups once camp begins.
Cost is $99 and includes a camp T-shirt.
For information, to download a brochure or register online, visit www.vikingsoccercamp.com.
• The Bothell High Cougar Tennis Camp will be held July 21-24 (grades 8-12), July 28-31 (grades 8-12) and Aug. 4-7 (boys and girls entering seventh grade).
Cost is $100 if submitted by July 5 or $120 if submitted after July 5.
Camp instructors are Bothell High head coach Michael Pizzo and Bothell High junior-varsity coach Bob Moore.
For information, call (206) 817-6395 or (425) 381-0711.
• The Inglemoor Boys Basketball Camp will tip off from 9-11 a.m. July 7-11 at Inglemoor High. The 21st annual camp is for players in grades 7-11, and is run by head coach Greg Lowell, staff, players and alumni. Cost is $100.
For details, call (425) 408-7308 or e-mail email@example.com.