- About Us
• The Cougar Soccer Camp, serving Northshore since 2004, will have three week-long sessions this summer, July 21, July 28 and Aug. 4 at the Pop Keeney Field grass pitch. For information, visit www.cougarsoccercamp.com or contact coaching director Alex Zahajko at email@example.com.
• Bothell company CrushN! Sports will sponsor the Lightning Strike Soccer Academy from 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays now through July 31 at Chinook Middle School’s track field, 2001 98th Ave. N.E., Bellevue.
Professional players Hugo Alcarez and Bill Umana will coach the camp.
For information, call (425) 408-1000 or register by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Bothell High Cougar Tennis Camp will be held July 21-24 (grades 8-12), July 28-31 (grades 8-12) and Aug. 4-7 (boys and girls entering seventh grade). Cost is $120.
Camp instructors are Bothell High head coach Michael Pizzo and Bothell High junior-varsity coach Bob Moore.
For information, call (206) 817-6395 or (425) 381-0711.
• Summerball for boys and girls ages 3-8 at the Northshore YMCA, through Aug. 7. Cost is $75. Contact Chris Bellecourt at email@example.com or (425) 485-9797
• The Northshore Slowpitch Softball Association has open registration for girls 1-12th grades. Registration and information online at www.ngssa.com and at Northshore District Schools. Fees range $55-85.
• Men’s, women’s and co-ed adult softball league for ages 18 and up. Visit www.leaguelineup.com/bothellsoftball or call (425) 486-7430.
• Ages 7 and up on Mondays and Wednesdays evenings. Beginner class 6-7 p.m. and Regular class 7-8 p.m. Maywood Hills Elementary Gym (Bothell), Eight sessions costs $50 for Bothell residents and $55 for non-residents.
• The city of Bothell is offering summer camps ranging from golf to basketball. With camps available for ages 3 to 14, there is something for everyone. Visit www.ci.bothell.wa.us or call (425) 486-7430.