June 29, 2009 · Updated 6:58 PM
• The Third Annual Cubs Basketball Camp 2009 will tip off from 9 a.m. to noon July 7-9 in the Kenmore Junior High gym. The camp, featuring coaches Rich Klee and Tom Shimek, is open to boys and girls in grades 2-6. For information, e-mail email@example.com or visit http://bothellhoops.googlepages.com/home2.
• 2009 Viking Soccer Camp is conducted at Inglemoor High in Kenmore from 9 a.m. to noon during the week of July 6-10. Viking Soccer Camp has an organized curriculum and is designed to be fun while building soccer skills and techniques for boys and girls ages 8-14. Cost is $109 and includes a camp T-shirt. Visit http://www.vikingsoccercamp.com for more information, to download a brochure or to register online.
• The Inglemoor Boys Basketball Camp will tip off from 9-11 a.m. July 6-10 for incoming seventh-through-10th-graders in the school gym. Contact Greg Lowell for a brochure at (425) 408-7308 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Bothell High Cougar Running Club will present its Summit Endurance Camp 2009 from July 6-10 at Snoqualmie Summit. The overnight camp, for boys and girls entering grades 8-12, will feature challenging runs and inspirational stories of faith. Contact Darrell Lee at (425) 286-3915 or email@example.com.
• The Bothell Youth Tennis Association will hold camps from July 6-9 and July 20-23 (boys and girls grades 9-12), Aug. 3-6 (boys and girls grades 6-8) and Aug. 10-13 (boys and girls grades 3-5). Visit www.bothellyouthtennis.org.