The Music in the Park summer concert series is celebrating its 32nd year in Bothell, featuring a different cover band each week.
The concerts will be held from 6:30-8 p.m. at North Creek Field No. 3, located at 11905 North Creek Parkway S.
The lineup is as follows:
- July 7 – The Kings of Hollywood – A Tribute to the Eagles
- July 14 – DoctorfunK- If music is your medicine, make your appointment with DoctorfunK
- July 21 – Free Rain – Northwest’s favorite cover band
- July 28 – The Olson Bros Band – Fun, high energy Olympia based Country/Rock Band
- Aug. 4 – Afrodisiacs – Put on your Boogie Shoes and come Disco Down
- Aug. 11 – Kings of Swing – The Puget Sound’s premier Big Band
- Aug. 18 – High Voltage – Time jump, dance and get electrified with killer rock tunes
- Aug. 25- Creme Tangerine – Seattle’s premier Beatles Tribute Band
This is taken from a City of Bothell release.