From romantic dinner dates to large gatherings, APEX Art & Culture Center is Everett’s most desirable event experience this holiday season. With a history dating back to the 1920s, APEX offers a refined elegance that just can’t be found in modern buildings today.
“It’s the history in the walls of APEX that creates this indescribable, energizing atmosphere throughout the building, whether you’re enjoying an elegant dinner at 16Eleven or embracing the music and atmosphere in Kings Hall – you walk in and you just feel it,” says owner John Carswell.
APEX’s upscale restaurant, 16Eleven is one of the best opportunities to take in all that APEX has to offer in an unhurried, elegant setting. As of Dec. 18, 16Eleven will be adding a special, three-course, fixed-price dining option to their refined, upscale menu.
“We want guests to experience a variety of our dishes, so we’re featuring some of our most popular menu items for those wanting to dine earlier in the evening,” said 16Eleven’s Executive Chef Joel Childs.
16Eleven can also accommodate larger dining parties of up to 20 guests – make your reservations online here – and all guests must be 21+.
Special coming events
- Late night Happy Hour: Enjoy the nightlife with APEX’s late-night Happy Hours on Fridays and Saturdays from 9:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve Celebration: Official details will be announced in December for 16Eleven’s New Year’s Eve party, while New Year’s Eve in Kings Hall is a Pajama Dance Party – follow APEX on Facebook and Instagram for the latest event information and find the full event calendar online here.
More than just a venue, APEX Art & Culture Center is a statement. Its unparalleled grandeur makes APEX the easy choice for all of life’s milestones and with multiple rooms available for private functions it’s the perfect place to host celebrations both big and small.
- The Green Room: The perfect intimate setting for smaller gatherings, The Green Room features a large fireplace, elegant decor and comfortable seating areas.
- The Gatsby Room: The elegance and opulence of the Roaring ’20s is embodied within the walls of the Gatsby Room, with its breathtaking crystal chandelier and colorful artwork.
- Kings Hall: Sometimes you just need that classic ‘ballroom’ feel and with its grand, towering ceilings, that’s exactly what you’ll find in the aptly named Kings Hall.
For more information on hosting a private event at APEX, visit apexeverett.com/book-your-event.
READ MORE about APEX Art & Culture Center: