A chance for you to join over 40 health experts at an online summit is coming up. In it, you’ll have the unique chance of discovering everything that you need about mycotoxins and how they can cause you to gain weight and become more stressed than before.
If you wish to know more about this subject, read on.
What Is The Mycotoxins and Chronic Illness Summit?
The Mycotoxins and Chronic Illness Summit is a new online event with free registrations that is open for everyone. It’s a 7-day virtual summit that will last from April 19th to April 26th, and it’s set to give you some powerful insights about how the more recent findings of the medical community point out that mycotoxins are what is causing you to become sick.
In this event, you will get in touch with over 40 experts from all over America and the world, including some New York Times best-selling authors. They will talk about the reasons why chronic illnesses are on the rise globally and how toxins are the cause of that in most cases.
This event is sponsored by TMP, BioPure, Therasage, EcoNugenics, Five Journeys, Infecto Lab Americas, Microbiome Labs, and Simply O3. So, you may expect advertising for their products during the conference.
What You Learn At the Event
People who have chronic symptoms and simply can’t find the answer will have a chance to learn more about Lyme disease, auto-immunity, and many other issues at the summit. Some of the main topics that will be approached at the event include:
- How mycotoxins can be a silent issue that many doctors won’t be able to detect.
- Methods to lose weight by treating the mycotoxins that are in your food and are getting in the way of a healthy life.
- The dangers of Lyme disease, its main causes, and how you can cope with it.
- Tricks to get less stressed, even you have a lot of anxiety in your life.
- Ways to cure you of digestive issues that may affect several other parts of your organism.
- How to recover your libido and detox from mycotoxins to get your relationship back in shape once more.
- Discover ways to manage your chronic pain and improve your quality of life.
List of Experts Present at Mycotoxins and Chronic Illness Summit
These are the people that will talk during the upcoming event, which will be hosted by Eric Gordon, Nafysa Parpia, Christine Schaffner, and Jamie Kunkle:
- Day 1: Paul Anderson, Isaac Eliaz, Alireza Panahpour, Mark Pimentel, Lyn Patrick, Gordon Crozier, Michael McEvoy.
- Day 2: Jill Carnahan, Dave Asprey, Frank Shallenberger, Robby Besner, Lauren Tessier, Micah Lowe, Mobeen Sayed, Isaac Eliaz.
- Day 3: Steven Harris, Feliz Scholz, Kiran Krishnan, Peter Kan, Joe Smith, Jessica Peatross, Beth O’Hara.
- Day 4: Kevin Conners, Heather Sandison, Michael Schrantz, Todd Watts.
- Day 5: Mark Su, Nicolas Pineault, Wendie Trubow, Michael Schrantz, Tom O’Bryan.
- Day 6: Chris Shade, Daniel Pompa, Kelly Kennedy, Brian Plante, John Lieurance.
- Day 7: Shivan Sarna, Yoshi Rahm, Andreanna Rainville, Joel Salitan, Mary Ackerley.
How Much Does It Cost To Register At the Mycotoxins and Chronic Illness Summit?
You can register for this event, which will happen between April 19th and 26th, completely free of charge. To do it, just visit the official website at mycotoxin.drsummits.com and give your information and email to the staff. You will receive notifications to remind you when it’s about to start.
Not only is this a fully free event, but you’ll also receive some bonuses when you register. To get them, you need to do it before the summit starts. These bonuses include the e-books from several of these authors, including some very major hits such as “2021 Detox Your Glymphatic System” or “The Pre-Tox Protocol: How to Prepare Your Body for Detox”.
The Mycotoxins and Chronic Illness Summit is completely free and created by experts that want to help you in living a better life without chronic problems. This is a good opportunity for people who want to learn more about mycotoxins, but currently do not know how to start or do not have enough money to buy expensive online courses.
Don’t waste any time. Click here to register free for Mycotoxins and Chronic Illness Summit now!
The links contained in this product review may result in a small commission if you opt to purchase the product recommended at no additional cost to you. This goes towards supporting our research and editorial team. Please know we only recommend high-quality products.
Please understand that any advice or guidelines revealed here are not even remotely substitutes for sound medical or financial advice from a licensed healthcare provider or certified financial advisor. Make sure to consult with a professional physician or financial consultant before making any purchasing decision if you use medications or have concerns following the review details shared above. Individual results may vary as the statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or Health Canada. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA, or Health Canada approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or provide any kind of get-rich money scheme.