The Washington Beer Commission will present the 2010 Washington Brewers Festival at St. Edward State Park, 14445 Juanita Drive N.E. in Kenmore, from June 18-20.
Hours are 4-9 p.m. June 18 (age 21 and over only), 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. June 19 (all ages) and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. June 20 (Father’s Day, all ages).
In addition to the beer lineup that boasts nearly 200 brews, this year’s festival features:
• The Buzz Cart is a craft beer tasting bar on wheels. Built by Jeff Smiley of Baron Brewing in Seattle, the Buzz Cart will make its debut at the Washington Brewers Festival. The Buzz Cart is an actual wood bar that will be stationed in different locations throughout the three-day event and it will feature some of the most unique craft beers of the festival brewed with unusual ingredients.
• The Pint-Size Beer Garden is where attendees can have a full pint of craft beer as a break from sampling the 5.5-ounce tasting pours. Different craft beers will be rotating in this 21-and-over-only beer garden during the event.
• Expanded wine and cider. There will be two wineries from nearby Woodinville and a handful of cider makers from the around the state on hand.
• Putting Contest. Make an 8-foot putt and people will be entered into a raffle to win a pair of tickets to every beer-tasting event put on by the Washington Beer Commission.
• The Brewers Keg Toss Contest, Rootbeer Garden, live music, craft booths, kids activity/play area and food vendors.