• The Cougar Soccer Camp, serving Northshore since 2004, will have week-long sessions this summer, July 28 and Aug. 4, at the Pop Keeney Field grass pitch. For information, visit www.cougarsoccercamp.com or contact coaching director Alex Zahajko at email@example.com.
• Bothell company CrushN! Sports will sponsor the Lightning Strike Soccer Academy from 6:30-8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays now through July 31 at Chinook Middle School’s track field, 2001 98th Ave. N.E., Bellevue.
Professional players Hugo Alcarez and Bill Umana will coach the camp.
Fees are $1,400 (recreational), $1,600 (select) and $2,000 (premier/pro). Coaches will set the student stage on the first day.
For information, call (425) 408-1000 or register by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Life is a Kick Soccer Schools presents Scott’s Hot Shots Summer Soccer Camps (ages 5-12) and Scott’s Soccer Tots classes (ages 4-6) at the Woodinville Indoor Soccer Center, 12728 N.E. 178th St. Call director Scott Hall at (206) 909-1212 or visit www.lifeisakick.com.
• The Bothell High Cougar Tennis Camp will be held July 21-24 (grades 8-12), July 28-31 (grades 8-12) and Aug. 4-7 (boys and girls entering seventh grade).
Cost is $120.
Camp instructors are Bothell High head coach Michael Pizzo and Bothell High junior-varsity coach Bob Moore.
For information, call (206) 817-6395 or (425) 381-0711.
• Bellevue Community College Camp: Skills camp for boys and girls ages 7-12 runs every week in August, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. to noon on Friday. Cost is $190 a camper, per session. Visit www.bellevuecollege.edu/athletics or call (425) 564-2356.
•Tryouts for Sandy Koufax 13U and 14U premier teams and 15U Mickey Mantle teams will be held soon for the 2009 season. Tryout times are posted on www.premierbaseballclub.com. Contact Steven Schaefer at (425) 457-6622 or Steven@premierbaseballclub.org.
• Dow Baseball Club is holding tryouts Saturday, Aug. 16-27, for 2009 Mickey Mantle 15U and 16U teams. For more information and to register, visit www.dowbaseball.org or contact Les Dow (16U) at (206) 999-7975 or email@example.com or contact Randy Gifford (15U) at (425) 260-8691 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Bellevue Community College Camp: Skills camp for boys and girls entering grades 4-8 from Aug. 4-8 at Bellevue CC gym from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Cost is $195 per camper, $185 if signing up multiple participants. Register at www.bellevuecollege.edu/athletics for at (425) 564-2035.
• Camps for ages 4-18 at Northshore YMCA. Camps are held in Bothell, Woodinville, Duvall and Lake Forest Park. Register by calling (425) 485-9797. Camps include: football, soccer, basketball, baseball, track and field, volleyball, cheer, speed, agility and quickness.
• The city of Bothell presents Skyhawks summer camps ranging from golf to basketball. With camps available for ages 3 to 14, there is something for everyone. Visit www.ci.bothell.wa.us or call (425) 486-7430 to find out more about these upcoming summer camps.
• Advantage basketball camps is accepting registration for its summer camps across the Eastside. www.advantagebasketball.com or (425) 670-8877.
• Sno-King beginning hockey program for boys and girls ages 5-10 on Saturday’s at Kingsgate Ice Arena in Kirkland and Sunday’s at Castle Ice in Renton. Visit www.snokinghockey.com for more information and season start dates.
• Northshore and Carole Ann Wald are two Northwest Center-managed pools in the Bothell/Kenmore area. Visit www.nwcenter.org.
• Wave Aquatics is currently registering swimmers of all levels for spring and summer seasons. The program covers the Northshore, Lake Washington and Riverview School District service areas. For more information go to www.waveaquatics.org, or contact Jim Verdier at email@example.com or (206) 403.6933.
• Team FASTT, a triathlon team open to men and women of all ages and abilities, is encouraging anyone interested in triathlon’s to learn more about the organization at www.teamfastt.com or by contacting Lisa Worthington at (425) 248-0908.
• Inglemoor Junior Football is accepting registrants for its fall tackle football program. The program is open to 7-to 14-year-olds. Registration information can be found at www.inglemoorvikings.org/docs/registration_update.htm or call (206) 898-9021.