Head coach: Debbie Storino
2008: 3-1 4A Kingco
Outlook: After winning some Kingco championships, Inglemoor was finally surpassed by eventual undefeated champion, Redmond. The Vikings return several strong players, led by Coco Bator and Megan Shih, and it showed by beating defending undefeated champion Redmond, 5-4, earlier this year. Only loss came in final match to Woodinville, in a match where Shih didn’t play, 6-3.
• Coco Bator: International Community School student is considered by 4A Kingco coaches to be one of the league’s best.
• Megan Shih: Singles? Doubles? Doesn’t matter. She can, and often does, win both. Has played some No. 1 in years past. Did not play against Woodinville.
• Claire Latham: Returning singles player has played mostly No. 3, with some No. 2 this season
• Katie Coles: Newcomer has played mostly No. 4 singles. Showed strength in 4-6, 7-6 (10), 6-0 win against Redmond opponent.
• Candice Kim: Has played anywhere from No. 1 to No. 3 doubles this year in addition to some singles.
• Ena Yoon: Varsity returner came up with crucial three-set singles win against Redmond earlier this year.
• April 22 vs. Lake Washington — The Kangs lost several players off last year’s second-place team, but they have strong victories this year already under their belt.