The Community Transit Board of Directors today approved a 12 percent service increase that will restore 10-minute weekday service to the Swift Blue Line this fall and launch the new Swift Green Line between Bothell and Paine Field next spring. Several other route changes were approved, including changes to Boeing service that will coincide with the 2019 Swift Green Line launch.
The board also approved a 25-cent fare increase for local bus and DART paratransit service, a 3 percent increase in vanpool fares, and a simplification of commuter fares effective Oct. 1, 2018.
Details of the service and fare plans are available atwww.communitytransit.org/NewSe
The Swift Green Line from Bothell to Paine Field changes are expected to take effect in March 2019.
- The Swift Green Line will being service between the Canyon Park Park & Ride in Bothell and the Seaway Transit Center near Paine Field.
- Swift Green Line buses will operate every 10 minutes between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. M-F, and every 20 minutes early mornings, nights and weekends.
- The Swift Green Line will intersect with the Swift Blue Line at Highway 99 and Airport Road, creating a high-frequency, high-capacity transit network.
- With the Swift Green Line, 45 percent more Snohomish County residents will have easy access to 10-minute bus service.
- More information about the Swift Green Line is available atwww.communitytransit.org/Swift